Teacher of the Month – November

Staff+editor+Kariah+White+handing+The+Teacher+of+the+Month+Miss.+Williams+her+award+for+November.+
Staff editor Kariah White handing The Teacher of the Month Miss. Williams her award for November.

Kariah White, Editor

Weather it is on the Field Hockey field or in the classroom, Ms. Williams stands tall at SHS. Coming to us from Slippery Rock University. Ms. Williams is the sophomore gym teacher and driver’s ed teacher, and also the Field Hockey coach. She always wanted to be a gym teacher since middle school. She thought it was really cool, and the more classes she took the more passionate she became. The really beloved teacher has only been here for two and a half years. Spotsylvania High was the first school to call her for an interview after college. Ms. Williams favorite part about being here is here interaction with her students. She really loves her relationships with all her students. She is also really proud of how successful the Field Hockey team is. Ms. Williams is an amazing teacher who is loveable and high spirited.