Ladies UKnighted

Ayarri Minor, Writer

Ladies UKnighted is a ladies empowerment group organized by Ms. Crawford and Ms. Guthrie. Their mission is to empower girls within the community and school to give them the tools to be academically, socially, and mentally ready to be leaders. Empowerment means giving girls confidence, courage, and determination. Ladies UKnighted has been around since last year. Here’s how to become a member, get nominated by somebody in the club or by Ms.Crawford herself. Young ladies who are in this club have leadership abilities and confidence.
Last year girls came up with the idea to do fantastic women grams and that’s how the women’s conference came about for this year. The women’s conference is meant to nurture and uplift young women. At this women’s conference, there will be food, giveaways, helpful information, 18 different workshops, and a Dressing Days event. For this conference, 8th graders from Post Oak are invited. The conference is from 2:30-5:30 March 7th, 2018.
Some of the workshops are “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number, Fitness Matters Now Too!”, “Healthy Eating For Everyone”, “Dress For Success For Less”, and more!
The way you register for this event is you got to the Spotsy Ladies United website. This is something you don’t want to miss!