Teacher of the Month – December

LeAnn Scrogham, Writer

Here at Spotsylvania High School, some teachers go above and beyond when doing what they love, and that would be teaching the young students of Spotsy. For the month of December, according to the students, a teacher who does just that is Mrs. Ritzco. Mrs. Ritzco teaches the students how to prepare for a life outside of high school and she does a wonderful job doing it. Many students have said that her teaching style makes them have a positive outlook on learning. She is not only a teacher here at Spotsy but she also runs the FCCLA ( Family, Career, Community Leaders of America) club at Spotsy, which helps students be more involved in their communities and people around them. Her classes include Nutrition and Wellness and Individual Development along with running the FCCLA. She has been known to take on a very interactive and interesting way of teaching her students. A lot of the student body has given kind and delightful words to build up Mrs. Ritzco’s reputation. Lets just say that Mrs.Ritzco has had an outstanding impact on Spotsylvania High School and has been a very inspiring role model to the students here at this school. One thing that is for certain is when you walk into her classroom you will be walking in and out with a smile on your face.